Both the ceremony and reception will be held at the Clift Hotel (marked by the red thumbtack) in the Spanish Suite on the 15th floor.
The Clift is located at 495 Geary St, the corner of Taylor and Geary. It's about four to five blocks from the Powell St BART station.
The Clift hotel offers valet parking for $50. There are several lots available near by that will cost about $24.
Here is a rough agenda for the evening.
|5:00p - 6:00p||Ceremony|
|6:00p - 7:30p||Cocktails / Photography|
|7:30p - 9:00p||Dinner|
|9:00p - 12:00a||After Party|
- Wild Mushroom Tart
- Mini Cubano Sandwich Roast Pork, Ham, Swiss Cheese, Pickles, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Brioche
- Asian Vegetable Spring Rolls Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce
- Citrus Marinated Chicken Skewers Thai Peanut Sauce
Dinner will be served family style, so everyone gets to dish up whatever they like!
- Thai Vegetarian Salad
Avocado, shredded coconut, orange segments, asian greens with hot and sour dressing
- Calamari Salad "Asia De Cuba"
Chayote, hearts of palm, banana, cashews, chicory and radicchio with sesame orange dressing
- Oxtail Spring Rolls
Port reduction, black bean papaya relish, sriracha chili sauce
- Pan Seared Ahi Tuna
Served rare with crunchy wasabi mashed potatoes and chimichurri sauce
- Tropical Black Vinegar Hoisin Duck
Asian micro greens salad, platano maduro, tropical salsita, papaya duck jus
- Grilled Chipotle Glazed Sirloin
Gingered chickpea fries and calabaza melon slaw
- Panko Crusted Crispy Plantains
- Wok Fried Chinese Longbeans with Chicharones
- Cielo De Coco
Coconut, white chocolate fudge and rum-flamed banana layer cake
- Carribbean Carrot Cake
Layered with pineapple cream cheese
- Cuban Opera
Layers of chocolate cake, coffee mousse and chocolate butter cream
Dessert course includes freshly brewed La Colombe coffee, decaffeinated coffee and Harney & Sons teas